Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010




Today I slept late and the phone rang at about 8:20 a.m. I didn't pick up but just stayed in bed until then, the doorbell rang. Now I knew I had to get up. Fortunately, it was my friend Norm plowing my parking lot since it snowed about 5 inches this morning. I happily spent the morning snowblowing and shoveling and feel good about getting a little exercise. One New Years Resolution is to lose 10, 15, maybe 20 pounds. Depends on how motivated I get. After watching "The Biggest Loser" last night I realized what a wimp I am when it comes to diet discipline. These people who have lost 100 pounds are amazing. I complain about not being able to lose 10. Time for some attitude adjustment.




Now to discuss photography... I posted this photo on line last night but wanted to post it here and explain what it is. In Turners Falls, Massachusetts near the Hallmark Gallery (formerly the Hallmark Museum of Contemporary Photography) if you drive down a side street from the main street there is a little outside display of childrens artwork. There were several LP records afixed to a frame and so I took a few shots. I've posted both the original (smaller size) and the HDR Photomatrix version which is obviously a photoshop plug in. I used the trial version to see if I liked it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment