Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4, 2010


Not much new to say today. I was sad when I woke up at 5 a.m. thinking about my pending divorce (January 19th). I have to meet with my husband on Monday the 11th to discuss finalities and I'm not sure how I will react. I will probably cry because I don't have an attorney. I never like unhappy endings.


On a lighter note, I'll post a happy photo here to end the day. Well, maybe not happy but hopeful for the future. Trees are interesting. They are all old looking and bare and gloomy in the winter and then in the spring they sprout new leaves and are beautiful throughout the summer. In the fall they make a grand exit with their foliage, the bright reds and oranges. Then they hide out for the winter yet again preparing to surprise us all in the spring. Perhaps thats the way my life will be. Just a little gloomy now but surprising in the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment